This is what I started out with, I was going to use 2 cans, one from which I cut the stars out of (ended up not using the stars after all)
Here is my finished Tin Can Candle
To fill the inside of the Tin Can, I used "Great Stuff" spray foam, it worked pretty well. But here's a warning, LOL, don't over fill the can with stuff! I put to much in to begin with and let's just say that it looked like a HUGE Muffin Top when it dryed. Not a problem though cause you can easily cut once dry.
After shaping the dryed foam, I grunged up the top and cut out a hole big enough for a grubby Tea Light.
I enjoyed the challenge and am looking forward to seeing what Donna will come up with for the next challenge. It would be great to get even more gals/guys involved so stop by her blog at
Sweet Prairie Dwellings