The only way to have a friend is to be one....Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, May 17, 2013

Grow Where You are Planted




 Hello blog buddies...thought I would share a few pictures of my summer plantings and
also my Re-Do project from yesterday

I started with this old decrepit chaise lounger, she's a beauty, huh?


I hope the cold temperatures are finally OUTTA HERE for the year...

here are some of my plantings this year










I'm really "digging" the colors purple and yellow together :)


And now, you remember the lounger from above...it got a re-do into
a prim Flatbed Wheelbarrow yesterday

Much Better

Thanks for stopping by for a little visit!
Blessings, Traci




9 comments:

  1. HOLY SMOKES!! You have got to be the QUEEN of wood!! EVERYTHING you create is flipping gorgeous! You can take a pile of someone else's trash and make the most unique items! I wish I lived closer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Traci...drooling over that wheelbarrow...and everything else! Love the flowers in the mustard tin.---Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it all! The old tree stumps are cool as planters. The wheelbarrow is a gem :) Have a stellar weekend!

    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the wheelbarrow! I expected just a nice paint job, but what a wow re-make! ... jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stinkin cool.
    Love it friend.
    Beautiful Spring love!
    Woolie hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Traci!
    And your plants in all the different containers are beautiful.
    Love the colors.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks so lovely!!! Love it all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Traci, I always love looking at pictures of your gardens. I can't beleive you transformed that lounge into such a wonderful treasure. The barrow is awesome. Have a wonderful weekend. -Steph-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing in this article
    I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
    I hope to read the next your article updates

    [-] Vimax Asli
    [-] Vimax
    [-] Vimax Canada
    [-] Pembesar Penis
    [-] Agen Vimax Asli

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting & taking time to leave your kind words for me...♥♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...